MY SELF ADESH YADAV
A positive attitude may not solve all our problems but that is the only option we have if we want to get out of problems.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
WELCOME TO VSASINGH
I AM A WEBSITE DESIGNER
Promotions will come and go, but your hard work will always shine and show.
Know your limitations and be content with them. Too much ambition results in promotion to a job you can’t do.
New year, new attitude? If that’s your resolution for 2022, these 150 good attitude quotes will help keep you from breaking it. They’ll encourage you to look on the bright side of things, to take the high road and to have a sunny outlook on life.
So while some people may let life’s everyday little problems get them down, these quotes will encourage you to focus on the good things instead by keeping a positive attitude. By doing so, you’ll be all around happier because training yourself to have a positive attitude can not only make you feel good, it can influence others around you.
Take a look at the 150 good attitude positive quotes below. They will help you get started on being more positive and with their assistance; you’ll be able to be positive 365 days of the year.
150 Attitude Quotes
- 1. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”— Frances Hodgson Burnett
- 2. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- 3. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” — Oscar Wilde
- 4. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” — Matt Cameron
- 5. “A positive attitude may not solve all our problems but that is the only option we have if we want to get out of problems.” — Subodh Gupta
- 6. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” — Maya Angelou
- 7. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope.” — Helen Keller
- 8. “Your attitude can take you forward or your attitude can take you down. The choice is always yours!” — Catherine Pulsifer
- 9. “A positive attitude is a person’s passport to a better tomorrow.” — Jeff Keller
- 10. “Convince yourself everyday that you are worthy of a good life. Let go of stress, breathe. Stay positive, all is well.” — Germany Kent
- 11. “Positivity brings about a peace of mind which in turn relaxes your whole being.” — Suman Arora
- 12. “Having a positive attitude isn’t wishy-washy, it’s a concrete and intelligent way to view problems, challenges, and obstacles.” — Jeff Moore
- 13. “The only disability in life is a bad attitude.” – Scott Hamilton
- 14. “A strong positive attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.”